In addition to purchasing a suitable AC system, installing an air conditioning system is also the most important option. Many homeowners give the impression that the AC brand will make a difference, but this is only half of the equation.
Choosing the installation company that suits you will ensure that your cooling system operates at the highest efficiency, so you can have a comfortable temperature zone, lower electricity bills, and a durable cooling system!
If your air conditioning unit has decided to take the summer off ? permanently ? it can leave you in quite the uncomfortable conundrum. Don?t let a failed cooling system stand in the way of keeping you cool this year; talk to our team today to see how our experts can help you find the perfect comfort solution for your needs this season.
Our professionally trained consultants will be there to guide you through the process of choosing the most efficient and reliable upgrade for your structure and budget.
When you experience a total breakdown of an aging HVAC unit, knowing it is time for an upgrade is a no-brainer. Oftentimes, however, the decision to replace your existing system isn?t as cut and dry. Many of our customers come to us asking how to determine when they should upgrade to a newer model or pay to repair their current equipment.
While the answer to that question is often speculative, we do recommend upgrading if any of these conditions are present:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old. An aging HVAC system will continue to bring repair bills as time goes on, and costs will quickly add up.
- Frequent repairs. As we mentioned above, the older your unit, the more frequent the repairs ? you do the math.
- Cost versus value. If your system is facing major repair costs (more than half the value of your unit), upgrading to a newer unit is often a better investment.?
- Inefficiency. Sometimes a previously installed unit may be insufficient for the cooling needs of your structure. This can lead to uncomfortable environments as well as costly energy bills.
Making the decision to upgrade to a newer, more efficient AC system can make all the difference in your comfort and energy efficiency needs. With advancements in technology, modern systems come equipped with a multitude of benefits your older system may be lacking. Some of these include:
- Zoned cooling features. Modern technology has afforded many comfort upgrades including zoned cooling which allows users to set specific temperatures in different areas.
- Tax breaks. With energy efficiency ratings, most units today qualify homeowners for tax breaks and incentives for maintaining a greener carbon footprint than older models.
- Energy bill savings. One of the most important benefits of upgrading to higher efficiency models is the dramatic savings many customers see on their utility expenses. With their ability to monitor your indoor climate better, newer systems utilize less energy expenditure, leading to lower utility costs after the upgrade is completed.
While upgrading to a new system may be a larger expense upfront, it won?t take long to pay for itself in the near future. With an improved comfort experience, lesser carbon footprint, and lower energy bills, you?ll soon see how quickly your upgrade will pay for itself.
Give us a call today to see how our team of experts can help you improve the overall comfort of your home with a modern AC upgrade!
brands we trust
why to choose us
Whether you are looking for quality service our company has you covered.
We offer financing through reliable. Financial companies.
Our technicians are trained, certified and a pleasure to work with.
Low Price Guarantee
We offer fair, up-front pricing on all products and services.
All out stuff covered with working compensation insurance.
fast response time
Our fully stocked service vehicles are ready to solve your HVAC problems.
Heating & Cooling FAQ
A well maintained HVAC system can run efficiently for 12-15 years and a furnace for 15-25 years. If you have an older system in your home that has required many repairs recently, consider upgrading to a new system.
Why to replace HVAC?
An HVAC unit may run for many years past the recommended replacement date. However, for a lot of those years it will probably run well below its rated EER. Which means it is running inefficiently and costing you extra money every year.
Replace HVAC system at once?
If your condenser, furnace and ducting are all old it is better to replace them all at once. You won`t reap as much benefits (better airflow, higher efficiency, etc.) upgrading only part of your system to a new system.
How to save money on HVAC repairs?
- Regularly replace your HVAC filters
- Have your HVAC regularly maintained
- Keep the area around your condenser clean to prevent any damage to the system
- Seal any leaks around windows or doors to prevent your ac from overworking
- Hire an HVAC professional you can trust