There are many ways to heat your house-from forced ventilation systems to heat pumps. Most people are familiar with the typical forced hot air system, which heats the air in the furnace and then blows it to different parts of the house through pipes. However, heat pumps are little known, and their working principles are similar to closed-loop systems, but use different principles.
Heat pumps have been growing in popularity over the years for their 2-in-1 climate control capability. These units pull double duty as both heating and cooling are all in one system, eliminating the need for both a furnace and an air conditioner. With so much versatility, it?s easy to understand why these super units are a popular choice.
While heat pumps are a spectacular choice for simplified home climate control efficiency, they do require a professionally trained contractor to service and maintain them year-round. Our team is dedicated to doing just that.
We are your one-stop shop for the highest quality area service on heat pumps!?
In addition to the appeal of having one system to handle both your heating and cooling needs, heat pumps have a long list of other benefits as well. These unique HVAC units offer a wide array of advantages including:
- Higher energy efficiency. Since heat pumps use less energy to maintain the climate comfort in your environment than traditional furnaces and air conditioners, they are much more efficient.?
- Dual comfort when you need it. If you find yourself needing a dual climate to maintain comfort, these systems can be used to switch between cooling and heating modes whenever you want them to ? not just seasonally.?
- Lower energy bills. Because heat pumps utilize less energy, they also cost less to run. This translates to overall lower energy bills all year long when compared to the costs of running separate furnace and air conditioner systems.?
- Longevity. With typical HVAC systems having an average lifespan of around 15 years, heat pumps have an attractive benefit of an extended lifespan in comparison. The overall efficiency of a heat pump lends to a typically longer-lasting unit ? a fact that is highly appealing to many considering the purchase.?
If you?re considering an upgrade to a new heat pump or switching from a traditional HVAC 2-part setup to a heat pump, our team of trusted professionals is here to help!
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality heat pump services in the area. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any and all of your heat pump questions as well as guide you through the process of repairing, maintaining, or installing a new system.
Whether you?re looking for repairs or considering a new purchase, we can help keep your heat pump in top shape for years to come. We?ll help walk you through all of the important aspects to consider, including:
- Heating and cooling dimensions. Knowing what size and type of unit are best for your specific climate-controlled space.
- External factors. What type of external environmental factors may influence your energy needs.
- Repair and maintenance schedules. Know how to best care for and maintain your system to optimize its performance and longevity.
Our goal is to ensure you make the right choice for your specific heating and cooling needs. Give us a call today to see how our expert technicians can help you maximize your heat pump investment with optimal energy efficiency.
brands we trust
why to choose us
Whether you are looking for quality service our company has you covered.
We offer financing through reliable. Financial companies.
Our technicians are trained, certified and a pleasure to work with.
Low Price Guarantee
We offer fair, up-front pricing on all products and services.
All out stuff covered with working compensation insurance.
fast response time
Our fully stocked service vehicles are ready to solve your HVAC problems.
Heating & Cooling FAQ
A well maintained HVAC system can run efficiently for 12-15 years and a furnace for 15-25 years. If you have an older system in your home that has required many repairs recently, consider upgrading to a new system.
Why to replace HVAC?
An HVAC unit may run for many years past the recommended replacement date. However, for a lot of those years it will probably run well below its rated EER. Which means it is running inefficiently and costing you extra money every year.
Replace HVAC system at once?
If your condenser, furnace and ducting are all old it is better to replace them all at once. You won`t reap as much benefits (better airflow, higher efficiency, etc.) upgrading only part of your system to a new system.
How to save money on HVAC repairs?
- Regularly replace your HVAC filters
- Have your HVAC regularly maintained
- Keep the area around your condenser clean to prevent any damage to the system
- Seal any leaks around windows or doors to prevent your ac from overworking
- Hire an HVAC professional you can trust